cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Moving Home

brummyfan
Problem Solver
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Could one of the OCEs can help me, I have recently moved home and my previous connection is disconnected, I find it difficult to get connected in my new home.

My previous order was cancelled because the exchange in my area has been upgraded to full Fibre but when I tried chat service, the Agents were telling me that they can offer only Standard service, now I don't have BB at my new home, could any of you suggest how can I get BB in my new home, thanks in advance.

★Desk Jockey | ★Extended Profile | ★Basic Profile | ★Account Verified | ★Got Potential | ★Feedback Loop | ★Active Participant | ★Completionist
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks for the update,

Sorry we couldn't provide a service. 

Regards

0 Likes

brummyfan
Problem Solver
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Arne,

Yes, I have contacted homemove team and sales team, they both tried to help me but I think Talktalk Service is not available in this area and also when I contacted another provider they said they don't serve my area and asked me to contact their partner service provider, then I have chosen another provider who gave me a favourable deal at a reasonable price, I have been with Talktalk for the last 15 years and have to leave with great sadness, I still remember the free BB Carphone warehouse provided me in the beginning, this community and OCEs also have helped me enormously whenever I was in trouble, I will be dropping in every now and then, Thanks again for trying to help me 😀

★Desk Jockey | ★Extended Profile | ★Basic Profile | ★Account Verified | ★Got Potential | ★Feedback Loop | ★Active Participant | ★Completionist
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi brummyfan

Did you contact the homemove team? 

If not contact the sales team to order a new service.