cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Moving House but no new permanent address

HillierRoad
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I would be most grateful for some advice.  I am moving out of my property at the end of the month and am keen to maintain my contract but do not yet have a permanent address.  I have been advised by Talktalk that it is possible to keep services at my house even though I will be moving out and I can then call them as and when I have purchased a new house.  The incoming owners will not be moving in immediately as they will be undertaking renovations.  Has anyone done this?  Otherwise, I will need to cancel the contract.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi HillierRoad

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

It looks like you still need to complete your community forum profile details, @HillierRoad. Make sure that you put in the current landline phone number. Save changes. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

HillierRoad
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5
  • Thank you very much.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

It's definitely possible to get a bar on all outgoing calls, @HillierRoad. However, you would probably need to be careful to liaise with the new owners, as the timing of moving to your new home and them actually moving into your old one is not necessarily going to match.

Wait for staff to reply on here. They'll have to identify your account from your community forum profile details. 

Please add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Further security checks may then be required.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes