cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

The openreach engineer did not turn up to install our new service

Tfaulkner745
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

We are new customers to talktalk and just signed on with the fibre 65 package, the openreach engineer was supposed to come on the 30th of December but they didnt show up.

I've since then phoned support but the line keeps breaking up and used the online chat multiple times and they have raised it to case manager but I don't think they have any idea what I'm trying to talk about.

Is there anything I can do to get an engineer our here just to setup our brand new broadband?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Thank you everyone on this thread,

the engineer has visited and fixed the problem im all up and online now.

Thanks again

Message 3 of 11

Hi Tfaulkner745

There are no additional updates from Openreach so I will check on this again tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Okay,

Thanks.

Message 5 of 11

Hi Tfaulkner745

This fault is still with Openreach, no additional updates have been provided at the moment.

I will check on this again this afternoon.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Thank you so much, I shall take a look tomorrow and we'll see if anything has changed.

Thanks again

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi

All orders have been completed and service showing live on our systems. When tested I can see a DIS (Disconnection) fault within the local network (line).

I've requested a line engineer be dispatched to look at this asap.

Can you check back with us tomorrow and we can see if there are any updates from Openreach on this one.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 8 of 11

Thanks karl, 

I think I have how done that

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

I am really sorry to read about this, Openreach are a disgrace.  😕

The support team here will be happy to help, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number, account number and/or order number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes