cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

NO BROADBAND

SIANCR
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I have had no broadband for two days now, just an orange flashing light. Done everything that we can on our end and all I’ve had from talk talk is that the connection is fine. Members of my household have not been able to work because of this and we’ve not been able to get through to anybody to help us. Very disappointed with the “customer support” service. The only other option we’re being left with is to change broadband provider

scraig
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Router on the way.  Report back as soon as it arrives and is tested so I can progress this if required.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SIANCR
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Hi Karl,

No we do not have another router please could one be sent to us ASAP as it’s required urgently for members of the household working from home.

Thanks, Siân 

scraig
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @SIANCR

All tests are clear but I can see there is no connection.  Do you have access to another router for testing, to rule this out as a fault, or do you need me to send one to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

@SIANCR, staff will be back on here Monday-Friday. 

As @martswain said, if you need help from forum staff, you absolutely must complete your community forum profile details. They need this information to identify your account in the first place.

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

SIANCR
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

When I dialled that number I got a message saying calls to this number are not being connected. We have done a factory reset and the issue still continued. I can make calls as normal but no devices in the home have any wifi connection. I have phoned the number multiple times during the opening hours just to be told at the end of all the questions that they’re closed and the live chat is useless and keeps disconnecting everyone in the house that’s tried to use it.

scraig
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

@SIANCR  is your phone working normally and does dialing 17070 get a readback of your own number ?

Have you tried a factory reset of the router ?

You will not be able to leave without penalty unless you give TT any opportunity to fix the issue.

You can contact TT via Live Chat (open now) or phoning 0345 172 0088 from 0900 tomorrow, full hours in the link below.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#U2230529

Please update your community profile with name, address and landline number along with an alternative contact number.

DO NOT post any information here, your profile can only be seen by staff.

0 Likes