cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Near end of contract, no options to renew or upgrade!

g0rsq
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I am near the end of my contract, and looking to renew/upgrade to Fibre 150.

However I have no options to do this from my account, Offers and Upgrades is empty.

I also get this message:-

"Your services on telephone number 01744****** were disconnected on 2019-01-11."

in my dashboard.

I did leave Talktalk on this date to join SKY, but rejoined TALKTALK at the end of that contact, with the same number, and that 18 month contract is now comming to an end.

Despite my account details, and billing details being up to date, I think the TalkTalk dashboard thinks my account is dead, and so no offers.

I can not use an online comparison site to take a new contract, as i am an existing customer, and as an existing customer have no options to upgrade and renew my contract.

Can someone at TalkTalk please contact me to sort this out before my contract ends in a few weeks?

What is the helpdesk phone number, as I can not find one on the website!

Thanks

Peter Walker
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @g0rsq

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720046 or 03451725157

The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You can search the web for offers for existing Talktalk customers, @g0rsq, and find good offers like this out there:

https://www.cable.co.uk/broadband/providers/talktalk-upgrades/

The "inlife" is the existing customers bit, not new customers. 

Screenshot_20211211-232930_Chrome.jpg

 They advertise with a number you can ring.

You can renew or upgrade directly with Talktalk by phoning the LOYALTY team 03451 720046 (not Sundays) or put Chat into the search box at the top of the page.

You'll be given links to Chat there and on that page also details of opening hours. 

You can also search "pricing" in that box, for the display of out of contract full price for products, and other charges.

Staff won't contact you from the forum to help you set it up  - you need to make the calls / Chat,  and the particular deal may depend a bit on which agent you speak to. 

All these options are probably better than going through My Account  anyway.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.