cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Never Ever Again

ertandmnc
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

So I ended up here because there is no customer services working today. Website is as usual piece of brown material. And the service wow its breathtaking because its never there.

Simply i was going to apply for home move and went to website and guess what it is not working. It never worked.

I then thought lets find live chat as they supposed to be open everyday in reasonable times. And yes, there is no way to find chat to discuss something.

Last resort to call customer services, and voila they are closed at 10am on sunday where they supposed tobe on from 10am to 6pm pretty much everyday.

I am not happy with tt and regretting every minute of submitting my initial application and started the service with them. I learnt my lesson and never ever again. I constantly had connection issues, i tried to report and although i reported white light turns orange to so called engineers i received an answer about the device i am trying to connect must be faulty. Brilliant engineering. I gave up because no one was trying to solve the matter realistically. I received brown stuff load of calls but none of them were solid solution. I left it like that i know wanted to change my home and found out there is £60 fee to do that and chance of not paying it but taking another new contract with them?? Absoflippinglutely NO! Luckily i am 7 months away so i want to cancel my contract now and pay 70-80 quid and get rid of this.

HEYYY! i cant even give my notice because no customer service and tomorrow tt will give me hard times because i will not be able to give my notice in 30 days.

This is not a service, this is not the way things supposed to go. I will never recommend this to anyone that i know and care. No one deserve to pay and receive brown stuff.

You are a disgraceful isp tt.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

I have tried with 4 different browsers all given the same error. Definitely not my browsers or my systems. But hey ho I will be free from this service and all headaches came with it in a month time now. Lets celebrate this. I will definitely divert everyone away from tt and share my experience with them.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Sorry that you are having problems

The screenshots you have attached indicate a problem with your browser, 

Best option would be to call us on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available. 

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused 

Message 3 of 9

also you telling me this best service cant even scan files if they have dodgy stuff in them. YEAH let me eat that.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

If you cannot access the website and chat maybe all your devices do have issues.....

I, like many others, do not download possibly dodgy attachments, you can insert screenshots in the body of the post if you wish.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Yep best website ever i have attached that fine website. I dont know if you like to download offline pages and go through them when they are not working.

Surely millions of people not moving house so they could choose to waive it but why they should be out of pocket. Righttt.

I will be way more happy to pay and cancel this *@#][!![]'#[@#]!* and not to buy another contract i was looking to cancel it anyway but if they will force me to pay this its best to cancel it for the same. 6 month i have suffered under their support because "engineers" appearantly found all of my devices faulty or having software issues.

Message 6 of 9

@ertandmnc wrote:

However if you accessed the website today you should have seen it look like primary school pupil designed it and hosting it from his commodore 64, because pretty much half the sections i cant access and the other ones run like notepad page. I have no popup thing to disable and tried with 4 different browsers no change. Joke!

Looks fine to me. I can access chat no problem, and all pages I look at seem ok, so I don't know what your issue is.

@ertandmnc wrote:

Surely even if they sell me another contract that £60 still there to pay. So there is always a solution. 

Not sure what you're trying to say there. If you start a new contract, you don't need to pay them the £60 home move fee - it is waived in return for your continued loyalty.

@ertandmnc wrote:

its not about me wanting more to that the property i was living sold (i am renting) so i had to move.

The point I was trying to make is that it is not TalkTalk's fault that you are moving. The contract is to supply you with a broadband service at an address and you are the one breaking that contract by not being able to continue with it there. Maybe you could ask your former landlord to cover the costs you are incurring as a result of them terminating your rental agreement, though I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how far you will get with that.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thank you for your reply.

However if you accessed the website today you should have seen it look like primary school pupil designed it and hosting it from his commodore 64, because pretty much half the sections i cant access and the other ones run like notepad page. I have no popup thing to disable and tried with 4 different browsers no change. Joke!

Surely even if they sell me another contract that £60 still there to pay. So there is always a solution. And its not about me wanting more to that the property i was living sold (i am renting) so i had to move.

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

@ertandmnc wrote:

I then thought lets find live chat as they supposed to be open everyday in reasonable times. And yes, there is no way to find chat to discuss something.

Last resort to call customer services, and voila they are closed at 10am on sunday where they supposed tobe on from 10am to 6pm pretty much everyday.

Type "chat" or "contact" or something similar into the search box at the top of any of the forum pages, the first result will be a link to this page Ways of contacting us - TalkTalk Help & Support giving access to chat and all the customer service opening hours - Chat are working on Sundays.

Hint: If you are not seeing the big blue "chat now" button, disable all ad/pop-up blocking etc on your browser and/or device.

@ertandmnc wrote:

wanted to change my home and found out there is £60 fee to do that and chance of not paying it but taking another new contract with them?? Absoflippinglutely NO!

Unfortunately, that's pretty much the way it is. Openreach will be charging TalkTalk a lot more than £60 to disconnect the service at your old address and provision the service at your new address, so why should they be out of pocket because the customer has decided to move house.

0 Likes