cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for over a month and a half

heresjohny
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Since moving to my new property, on the 1st of August, I was scheduled to have an installation on the 8th of August with BT Openreach. I was told at the end of the installation that it would be active before midnight - it wasn't.

Since then, I have scheduled three BT engineer appointments, all of which haven't turned up, and spend many many hours speaking to the useless chatbot seeking a resolution. Every time I am told "two more working days" and here I am close to two months without internet.

Could somebody please help me? This is absolutely ridiculous and I have no idea what to do.

Best

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Whoever's fault it is, you should be awarded compensation for no show engineers (if they didn't notify you); delay to the start of the service etc, @heresjohny.

Details are here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

For staff to identify your account, go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu. Complete Personal Information. 

If you have an order number for the new service, put it in Private Notes, at the end of that section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff should reply during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

heresjohny
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I am not sure if the issue lies with Talktalk or Openreach, but I am completely in the dark regarding a resolution and how I can resolve this

0 Likes