cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

NordVPN stopped working

MumbleJumble
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi there,

I have a Sagecom FAST 5364-3.T8 router running software version SG4K100136. I can no longer connect to the NordVPN servers via the TalkTalk router. NordVPN servers are online as I can connect to them via my mobile phone (using 4G connection) successfully but cannot over wireless or wired connection via the TalkTalk router. I have seen other threads here about needing a firmware upgrade. I can connect via TalkTalk to all other web servers but just not the NordVPN servers. I have done the TalkTalk internet test and all is good. This has been working correctly up until this morning. 

Thanks in advance for any help 🙂

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

MumbleJumble
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl,

Thanks for your speedy assistance and sorting out this issue. Software version SG4K10002829t has fixed the issue. Much appreciated.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I've updated the firmware, see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.