cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Not able to connect to Work VPN from Home

Daviesm
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

From this morning I have been unable to connect to my work VPN whilst home working.

I have contacted my work IT team who couldn’t help but advised that I should contact my broadband supplier.

Whilst my Wi-Fi works on other devices I’m unable to connect to the work VPN. I’ve connected successfully to the work VPN using 2 separate hotspots so it clearly is an issue with my broadband supplier/Sagem Router - possibly through settings changes in an update.

I need this resolved as a matter of urgency as I cannot work without this being resolved & cannot afford the data charges if using hotspot facility.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Daviesm,

If you're still experiencing problems with the nintendo switch can you switch your router off for 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Daviesm
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

I’m still unable to connect the Nintendo Switch to the internet since the firmware upgrade. I’m getting error code 2110-3127. Is anyone able to help please? I’ve checked the settings etc but nothing is working. Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that. Are there any error messages when this won't connect?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi, 

Whilst my connection issue with my work VPN has been resolved & the vast majority of my devices encounter no issues, my son has an issue with connecting to the internet on his Nintendo switch. Is there anything that can be done to resolve this? Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Mary

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

Daviesm
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Hi,

Thank you, the change to the firmware solved the issue.

Thanks,

Mary

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Daviesm

Apologies for this.

I've made a change to your router firmware, please can you retest and let us know how the connection compares?

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Daviesm,

Thanks for starting a new topic and completing your community profile.

If you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub then this will probably have been caused by the firmware upgrading to a new version.

The support team here will be able to help, they will probably be able to fix it by changing some router settings or changing the firmware, they will hopefully be able to reply tomorrow.