cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Port Forwarding 44158 to support Helium Miner

DamKan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi @KeithFrench ,

Can you please help me, I have an issue with port forwarding. I followed what you have put on your screenshot for another post related to port forwarding 44158. But I am getting the message as on the screen shots below. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I am not that tech savvy but trying to learn things as I run into them.

I just received my miner and was trying to set it us when I ran into few problems and this is one of them. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

DamKan_0-1645884969496.png

DamKan_1-1645884969501.png

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

You will need to contact the manufacturer of this device for that information.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi @KeithFrench ,

Thanks for the advice, i re-set the router to factory default and it worked. Now I need to figure out why I am getting the below message when I am setting up the bobcat helium miner:

hotspot miner is waiting to start, please try again in a few minutes”

if you know where I would be able to get advise on that please let me know. Once again thanks for your help.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

HI @DamKan 

There should be no problem forwarding this port at all, I have tested it many times for people using this router & never once seen this error with this port. Please can you try a factory default of the router's configuration & let me know the outcome?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?