cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Powerline adapter stopped working

Foxy123
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi there. One of my powerline adapters that was supplied with the tv box has suddenly stopped working, no lights at all! So I have no internet connection to my TV at all. I have tried all the things listed but it's still not working.  If I listen closely I can hear a slight humming sound coming from it, so I have removed it from the plug socket for safety.  How can I get replacements please? Many thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

That's great news, glad I was able to help.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I am grateful you are so helpful on this community forum. The adapters arrived quickly in a couple of days and have been installed and everything is working fine once again. Thank you!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

That’s great - many thanks indeed.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi Foxy123

I'll get a replacement set out to you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

That may depend on its age & where you got it from within TalkTalk. I will ask TalkTalk support to confirm.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes