cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Requesting a return bag

younghiutung
First Timer
Private Message
Message 32 of 32

Hello,

My contract has just been finished and I would like to request a return bag so that I can return the router and the related equipment to you. How can I get one?

Thanks.

31 REPLIES 31

colorn
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 21 of 32

Hi. I have some consumables which I think should come back to you, old router etc. Please may I have a returns bag.

Colin  REMOVED

0 Likes

Message 22 of 32

Hi

Can you add the home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate the account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Nuno1980
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 32

My contract has just been finished and I would like to request a return bag so that I can return the router and the related equipment to you. How can I get one?

Message 24 of 32
0 Likes

Message 25 of 32

May I know if the return bag will be sent to my address by post?

I still haven't received any bags yet.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Message 26 of 32

Hi younghiutung

I have requested a returns bag to be sent to you ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 27 of 32

Should still have plenty of time in hand, @younghiutung, so just wait for staff to reach this after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

younghiutung
First Timer
Private Message
Message 28 of 32

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 , I added my address in the forum profile.

My old service was finished last Monday and I have received the final bill from Talktalk already but no information of returning equipments.

Not sure if I need to contact Talktalk by myself?

Just wish to get a return bag to avoid any future possible charges.

Message 29 of 32

Staff will pick this up after the weekend and send one out to you, but you must complete your community forum profile details for them to have an address to send it to, @younghiutung.

Let us know if you decide to simply contact support via phone  / Chat instead. 

It's best to check that your old service is cancelled, as it depends which company you have moved to  / a switch to Full Fibre which requires you to contact Talktalk directly yourself. 

0 Likes

younghiutung
First Timer
Private Message
Message 30 of 32

I have already switched to another provider after the contract finished, so it is a cancellation of service. Since I have not received any notice about returning equipment, I think I better request one in case it is missed.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 31 of 32

Have you actually cancelled your service, @younghiutung?

If your contract has just finished you will be on a rolling monthly contract, unless you actually cancel. 

As part of processing your cancellation, a returns bag would normally be sent out to you.

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

No problem getting one sent out via the forum staff if there's no sign of the other one turning up. 

You'll need to complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. Add your Talktalk landline number in Personal Information. Go via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES. 

0 Likes