cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Returning Router

solidsponge
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

- I received an email saying look out for a bag to return ancient year old router, never got it

- Received another email saying about "landfill" and waste and that I havent returned the item in the bag you sent

- Cannot reply to the email, even though you are clearly sending the bag to my old address. 

- I assume every single customer who moves house is sent a bag to their old house

- Clicked link in email, doesnt work

What is the point in sending people emails if they can't reply? I then have to spend time trying to contact talk talk, who make it difficult on purpose. For what? It should be talk talk contacting me. What an awful "no reply" system we have.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Spyder1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

I guess I'm in a similar situation. I am no longer a TT customer. I inquired back in march about returning my router and was told I would be sent a returns bag. I did not, and now am being chased for it's return but I can find nowhere to get in touch other than here.

Also, did you know that once you are no longer a customer, communications channels eg phoning the 0088 number of trying text etc don't work because you are no longer a customer?

Hope you can help!

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi solidsponge

Just to confirm, are you a TalkTalk customer or did you cancel your service?

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @solidsponge,

Are you still an active TalkTalk customer, or did you leave TalkTalk when you moved house, and they are now asking for the router to be returned ?

The support team here on the community may be able to help, if you can add the address you want the returns bag sent to into the 'Private Notes' section in your community profile, then the team here will be able to take a look at this tomorrow.

0 Likes