cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Returns bag

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I have received today a returns bag.  I have not left, upgraded or replaced any TalkTalk equipment so assume this was sent in error.  Can it be ignored as I do not want a £50 charge for not returning equipment.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 5

I have merged this with the earlier topic.

@Anonymous @Arne-TalkTalk 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

I now know why I received returns bag, I was due today to be upgraded by Cityfibre as per emails of 18/5/22, 25/5/22 and 27/5/22.  Unfortunately I didn't receive these in my inbox, they all went into my junk mail folder.  I assume the bag would have been to return my old router.  Engineers called mid-morning and I turned them away as I knew nothing about this upgrade.  It was only after this that I discovered the missed emails.  I am hoping to be able to re-arrange the upgrade.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes