cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Ring Camera with latest Router firmware

SoF00
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi - can anyone confirm they have their Ring cameras working ok with the latest Sagem Fast5364 

router firmware (SG4K100136 I believe)?  Our Ring cameras communicate on the local network ok but we can't see any video (goes from camera to Cloud/Ring.com then back - again I believe).  We also seem to have lost WiFi calling on our mobiles so wondering if there's a problem with the router firewall.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi SoF00

I'm so glad to hear that is now working. I will feed this back to our Products Team.

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

SoF00
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

- thank you, that seems to have done the trick.  Did TalkTalk send an email telling users to reset their modem/router when the firmware was updated ?  I ask because I have spent a while trying to sort this out and prior notification would have helped.  Anyway thanks again, all now sorted.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi SoF00

Can you connect now?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi SoF00

The router admin password or wireless password?

0 Likes

SoF00
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Oops, sorry - just found it

SoF00
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

Hi Debbie - just tried that and now can't log in to Router to set up mobile app. My password obviously reset, what's the factory password ?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi SoF00

I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you try factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds and then retesting?

Thanks

0 Likes