cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router return!

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I returned my hub several weeks ago,ive been getting many emails saying its not back etc and charges may follow.Ive tried live chats,and Emails but sadly to no avail.Please help urgent thankyou Jace!

JASON
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi jace777,

We'll credit back the equipment charge if you're billed, we just ask that you contact us if you do.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Great Arne thankyou is there no record of arrival yet!

JASON
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi jace777

I have checked the account and cannot see any pending charges.

I have  made a note on your account to advise the equipment has been returned

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

I8this
Philosopher
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

@jace777  the recording of the returned routers etc is in a completely shambolic state and has been so for several months. The same emails have been reported by many members on here  and still incompetent TT do nothing about rectifying the way the return centre improve the recording of them.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.

jace777
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

I did thank you but cant find it still,but typically found one from August thankyou! Surely theyve got it these are just automatic emails i hope anyone else had this before Jace!

JASON
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Did you keep a certificate of posting / tracking number etc, @jace777?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes