cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sagemcom FAST 5364 Router Issues - Firmware upgrade

Claire351
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hello,

I've been having problems with -

1. Work VOIP phone has stopped working since - 02/05/22 - when the router had a firmware upgrade.
2. Smart meter display stopped connecting to the internet
3. Work VPN - As a lot of ppl have been saying in this forum
4. WhatsApp calls
5. Lots of DNS problems

- I've heard from a work colleague that they've been experiencing the same with a firmware upgrade. Can my router please have the firmware upgrade that will fix this?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Claire

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Debbie, all working fine now, thanks a lot for sorting!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Claire351

Apologies for this.

I've made a change to your router firmware. Please can you retest and let us know how the connection compares?

Thanks

Debbie

Claire351
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

PS. Hi Support team, if you are able to resolve this issue as soon as possible this Monday 9th and will be making changes to the firmware, please do so at your convenience at anytime - from 9-5pm as I will be away.

Thank you

Claire351
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Thank you both. The version is SG4K100136, which is what's causing the issues. I will wait for the support team to resolve. Thanks.

0 Likes

paulshent
Community Star
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Oce support due back Monday.  To help them.  What is current version of firmware you are on.

Be aware that the new version is V136.

Make sure you have record of your router settings, since V136 forces you to conduct a Pin hole reset (factory reset), of router, otherwise it just keeps doing a reboot cycle.  2) Ensure that after update you request Oce to reset the wifi  channel auto update otherwise TT will keep resetting the router wifi channels.

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Claire351,

The support team here will be back on Monday and will be able to look into this for you.

0 Likes