cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Talk Talk TV Box not working

AlisonT1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Our TalkTalk TV box has been playing up for some time now: freezing, sometimes failing to record when it's saying at the top of the screen that it is recording, and also sometimes the screen just goes to black.   We have turned it off and on several times; the only thing we haven't done is a factory reset as we didn't want to lose all our programme recordings.     Also, we have recently had a new Router because we had no internet connection for several weeks.  We plugged the new router in but it doesn't work at all!!     And now the TV box has stopped working altogether and the original router has started working again!     We have therefore disconnected the TV box and are watching on Freeview instead.   We hear the new TV boxes are awful and don't record programmes, so are not keen to have one.   However, what do we now do with 2 routers.   Do we keep the original one (as it seems to be working) and return the new router (which doesn't work)?     

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Alison

Sorry for the delay.

I've ordered the returns bag, please allow 48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

AlisonT1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl

I will return one of the routers,  please send me a returns bag as I wasn't sent one with the new router.

Thanks

Alison

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

you can return one of the routers. Do you have a returns bag or do you need me to send one?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes