cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Unable to connect to VPN

steve303303
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I have been unable to connect to my company VPN for a couple of weeks now. My colleague had the same issue and is with TalkTalk also. It was fixed by updating the firmware on his router. Could somebody please assist? 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Steve

I had to make a change to the router firmware. This is done via our ACS platform and front line will not have direct access to this. If any of your colleagues have an issue similar, please direct them to our Community here and we can quickly help them.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

steve303303
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl,

All is working ok now.

Can I please ask what you had to do? If any of my colleagues have the same issue, I will need to advise. I spent a lot of time the other day explaining to your colleagues over the phone that it was a router issue and a lot of time was wasted trying 1st and 2nd line support resolutions. 

Thanks,

Steve.

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I've made a change to the router, test VPN and let me know if it's working now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

steve303303
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

I have now updated the requested details on my profile.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Steve,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes