cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN - Hi I guess I am one of many with this problem

tony63
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

VPN no longer connecting , been on chat today for over an hour with no resolution. Up until a few days ago was able to link into work vpn with no problems. Still can via vodafone dongle or different wifi but not through talktalk which is my home internet. VPN provider says their end is fine and given that I can connect from other sites no problem then i guess they are right. Talktalk says everything ok their end so cant help . Me I am left with a non working connection unless I dont use talktalk  Help please.  Sagemcom router, hardware version FAST5364 software SG4K100130, vpn by Draytek .

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hello,

Would it be ok if we update the router firmware at some point today? The router will reboot whilst this is updating and can take up to 15 minutes.

Thanks

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Details of your router and firmware version, along with which VPN you are using will help. Also, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Tony

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes