cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Issues

Finnigan14
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

I am having issues connecting to my work VPN. Talking to a few other people recently at work they have had the same issue with TalkTalk routers restricting a VPN connection. Apparently the router requires a firmware update. 

Please advise how i go about getting a firmware update?

Alex

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

All working now. thanks Karl. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

All done, test the VPN now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

I'll push the update now, your router will reboot in about 5 mins, just let it do it's thing and I'll get back to you to confirm its all done.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Finnigan14
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

Hi Karl, phone number added to my profile. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes