cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Stopped working due to Firmware Upgrade Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub

Wayne_Leach
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi,

My Windows Built in VPN stopped workings as of Friday last week and I believe this is due to a Router Firmware Upgrade which has been reported by several other users?  My router is a Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub.  Same thing happened last October and a new Router was sent with older firmware which resolved the issue.  Please can we have a new router sent with previous version of Firmware.  I need to be able to work from home which without the VPN Working i am unable to do so.  Thank You

Wayne

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Karl\Debbie

VPN is now working ok.  Thank You very much for sorting this out..  Much Appreciated

Wayne

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Karl,

I currently in the office due to VPN not working and wont be home till around 4pm when I can ry then. 

Will let you know

Many Thanks in Advanace

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Wayne

I've made a change, try the VPN now.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi, Yes please go ahead.  If you can advise once completed that would be great.  Thank You

0 Likes

Wayne_Leach
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

Hi, Yes if yu could make the change and let me know when conpleted that would be great.  Thank You

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Wayne

Thank you. We will need to make a change to your firmware version, would it be ok if we did this this morning?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the FW. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi Debbie,

Details updated on the Profile as requested

Thanks Wayne

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Wayne

Thanks for creating a new topic.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes