cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Wi-Fi clients disconnecting every day

philipmarkevans
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 26 of 26

Hi,

My TalkTalk router has started disconnecting Wi-Fi clients every day, which means I either need to restart the router or disconnect/ reconnect or restart the clients. Examples include my MacBook, Mac Mini and HP printer. It is driving me mad as I didn’t have this issue until recently (TalkTalk service had been flawless for 18+ months). 

Do you want to see the logs, or can you send me a new/ different router?  I have sagemcom one. 

thanks,

phil

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

Message 21 of 26
0 Likes

philipmarkevans
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 22 of 26

Hi Chris,

I reset the router this morning and will monitor for a few days.  Will report back here if I am still seeing wifi dropout issues.

Thanks
Phil

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Hi philipmarkevans,

Thanks for completing your profile. Have you tried resetting your router to factory default settings? If not then can you please do this and let us know if it resolves the issue

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

philipmarkevans
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 24 of 26

Sure Karl - I’ve added my phone number (landline and mobile) to my profile and added my account number to the private notes section

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 26

Hi Phil

So that I can locate your account on our system and pick this issue up for you, please can you add your Account number or Home phone number to your 'Community Profile'.

If you are a Full Fibre customer, please add your FTTP reference or FTTP order Number to your profile.

If you have difficulty providing the above information, please add the Account Holders name, House number and postcode to the Private Notes section that is located at the bottom of your 'Community Profile'

Thanks  

Karl.   

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes