cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Xiaomi AX3000 router not connecting

Ianlucas
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I been using this Xiaomi AX3000 router about 4 months had no problems at all, but since yesterday can’t get access to the internet with the ax3000, I never changed nothing on settings.

I tried to reset both routers and set up the ax3000 again but still the same. Can anyone help please

Ian Lucas
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'm not familiar with that router, but when swapping the router over, leave the router off for 30 minutes to allow a new session to start then try setting it up again.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ianlucas
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Yes the router that talktalk provided is working just the ax3000 stopped working yesterday, I have changed cables but cables are fine

C4363635-9387-4489-82B3-96830D670971.png

Ian Lucas
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

can you get access with the other router ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes