cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

my inernet buffering

peter 123
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

my internet signal shows medium signal strength and somtimes strong  i keep getting buffering  i have 35 fibre  also can not get in to talktalk router settings  wonder if you could check my router  thanks peter 123Screenshot 2021-11-14 11.11.50.png

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Peter

Ahh thank you for your kind comments 🙂

Happy Christmas to you and yours x

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

thank you Debbie i will send the old router back i kow its early but i will wish you and yout family  a very happy christmas  and new year once again debbie many thanks for your help  peter 123

Message 3 of 10

Hi Peter

I'm so glad to hear this.

Please keep the new router and return the old router using the pre paid returns bag.

There will be no charge for the router.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

hi debbie recieved the router its working loads better than the old one no buffering with it if i keep the router you you sent me will i have to pay for it or send my old router back to talktalk many thanks for your quick responce and your help Debbie i thank you so mutch best wishes peter 123Screenshot 2021-11-17 14.23.49.png

Message 5 of 10
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

thank you debbie will let you know if it sorts things out peter 123

Message 7 of 10

Hi Peter

The router is on its way, there will be no charge for this.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 8 of 10

hi debbie  thanks for responding to me yes  i would like  a router for testing  would i have to pay for it many thanks peter 123

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Peter

Your router has the latest firmware version, would you like me to send a different router for testing?

Thanks

Debbie