cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

work VPN stopped working

dougens
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi

My VPN stopped working.  I have spent all morning with my IT at work and there is nothing wrong at their end.

It shows error code 806

I went to a friends house who are not on TalkTalk and logged into the VPN no issues.

So it is a router or TalkTalk issue.

Please advise what to do, I need to work!

Device Ver: FAST 5364-3. T8

S/N: N7183634N002102

Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

dougens
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Thanks so much Karl, have a good day

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I've changed the firmware so it should remain working.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

dougens
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Yes it works!  Will it remain working now?

Thanks so much

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you try the VPN now and see if it works.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes