cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Email Creation

IGewex
Chatterbox
Private Message
Private Message

Message 11 of 11

hello i would like help creating an old email that is not created but includes an old social i made, can anyone help create it and send me my social media login, willing to pay. Thanks
contact me Via Instagram please.

h
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

What you're asking is not possible. Nobody can create a TalkTalk email address for you.

If you've created a social media account using a fake TalkTalk email address for which there is no registered user then you need to recover access using an alternative means of verifying your identity i.e. an alternate email address or your mobile number.

You should contact the social media admins to explain what has happened and see if they are willing to give you access using the personal details you registered with them when opening the social media account.

Topic closed.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 11

no, so i created a social media with a email on talktalk domain and its uncreated email, i do not have broadband with talktalk so i cannot create the email myself which i have tried, so i am asking for someone with the broadband to create the email for me reset my social media password (NOT THE EMAIL) so i can login to my social media and change my email. (THIS WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR EMAIL), i am offering to pay for your time of helping me. nothing sketchy at all, just hoping someone understands what i am needing.

h
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

@IGewex wrote:... i dont need access to the talktalk i want you to create i just want the social media from it as its inactive, all i want is the password reset to the account not the email i want created...

This latest post from you indicates you're wanting a password reset for a TalkTalk Mail address that you have linked to a social media account.

Is this what you're hoping to achieve?

The Reset password now button in the help article  Changing your email password will take you to password reset and recovery. 

If the email address is still active on the TalkTalk Mail platform and you have set up password recovery options, in advance, that you recognise from the *****hints, then you can send your alternate email address a link or your mobile a 6-digit code to authorise a password reset.

Message 4 of 11

how do i enable it so i can pm you please.

h
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

You say you need access to "my account" but then indicate you don't currently have broadband and need an email address.

Are you are a TalkTalk broadband customer? If you are and simply need to register for a customer MyAccount then follow this link: https://service.talktalk.co.uk/resetpassword/identify?journey=register and register with a non-TalkTalk email address such as one provided by Google Gmail or Yahoo Mail or Microsoft Outlook for example.  You can only register for a customer My Account using a non-TalkTalk email address.

If you are not at this time a TalkTalk broadband customer but are trying to access a former broadband customer MyAccount then simply follow the forgotten email address or forgotten password links on the MyAccount sign in page here: https://auth.talktalk.co.uk/login

A former customer MyAccount is not normally accessible more than 12 months after leaving TalkTalk.

You do not have Private Messages (PM's) enabled for this Community so I'm not able to PM you.

Apologies if I've misunderstood what you're trying to achieve. Bottom line is that nobody can create a TalkTalk Mail address for you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

not dodgy at all i dont need access to the talktalk i want you to create i just want the social media from it as its inactive, all i want is the password reset to the account not the email i want created, money is ready. nothing dodgy can happen.

h
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 11

Might be simpler to abandon the social media account you previously created, sign up for a free email address from hotmail  / gmail etc, and open a new social media account, @IGewex.

What you are suggesting to do otherwise sounds highly dodgy. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

is it possible for you to help me and create the email for me, please can you pm me.

h
0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

sorry i explained it wrong, the email is uncreated i just need someone to create it so i can get access to my account and change the current email to mine, i am willing to pay for someone to do it as it will save me time to buy a broadband and get an email myself.

h
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

We don't respond via Instagram only via this Community topic for which you'll receive an email notification - to respond back you'll need to sign in to Community and reply to this topic.

If you are enquiring about a former TalkTalk Mail email address that's no longer active then the unwelcome news I have for you is that it is not possible to recreate a deleted email address. Mailbox addresses are flagged for deletion if the user doesn't sign in at least once every 180 days. The help page  Deleted Email error message explains more.

0 Likes