cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Finding old emails

Penfoldbin28
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I lost all my emails when I had a problem with my laptop last year and would like to see if it's possible to retrieve the emails I saved to individual folders? 

David
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Hi David

If you saved the emails to the online My folders in the TalkTalk Mail mailbox then there's a Search mail box top centre that has a default option to search all folders. There are more search options to search for emails in specific folders or search by dates as well as content.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Check in the Archive folders as well. If you've used the Archive feature then there will be a sub-folder for 2023 and earlier year by year sub-folders.

If messages were deleted last year then those deleted messages would have first been moved to the Trash folder. The Trash folder is automatically emptied of messages older than 30 days.

If messages have been deleted by the system then there is no TalkTalk backup to call upon and the only backup would be one that you made yourself to another mailbox, cloud storage or local hard drive storage.  

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution