cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Moving Home Inquiry

harsha_dusha
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hello There,

I plan to move to a new home soon and have questions regarding my existing broadband service.

As an existing customer, I have my router hub with me. Can I take this equipment with me when I move to the new place, or does it belong to my current property?

Additionally, I would like to know the process for moving home to ensure a seamless transition and to prevent any issues.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

You can do either.

You may get a better price by phoning, but I did mine on line and the process was easy. I gave 21 days notice

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you for the information.

I wanted to ask if I can submit the moving home request via the website, or do I need to call the homemove team to initiate this process?

Thank you for your assistance.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Thank you.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi harsha_dusha

You can take the equipment with you, You need to call us (03451720088)  and speak the homemove team, we ask for at least 30 days notice if possible to ensure a seamless transfer, 

Regards

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Yes, you take your equipment with you. It's part of your contract.

As yo moving home check out the home move page here for full info.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Home-move/ta-p/2205259

You will be required to take out a new contract and choose an end date for your existing property and start date for your new home. There may be a day or 2 break on availability.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).