Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No connection to Internet

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Evening. We had a blip a couple of days ago where we had no connection to the Internet. I reported it and had emails etc within an hour saying it was being looked into. Within a couple of hours we were back on line !

The same has happened again so, again, I've reported it but this time no messages, nothing. I think talktalk believe I'm referring to the previous fault! 

We're offline, phonelines at talktalk are closed and I've got nowhere else to ask the question. I'm thinking why me but hoping for the best. 

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Sparky488GTB ,

What light(s) are currently showing on the router ?

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to do a test on your phone line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault on your line. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Sparky,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see that this has been raised to Openreach, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks