cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Broadband down

blackicerose
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hello, 

My Internet suddenly went down last Friday evening and we've had no Internet since. Testing the connection tells me that there is a fault with the line and that it's being investigated. The first open case is no longer showing so I'm assuming it was marked as solved, I have opened a second case but it hasn't been updated since this morning. I work from home so I rely on the Internet. Is there anything I can do to get it back on? I have reset and turned on/off the router several times, all I get is a flashing orange light.

Case number is REP-13037081 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Yes, everything working now. Thank you

Message 3 of 10

Hi blackicerose

Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, is everything working ok now the cable has been secured?

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Debbie, thanks for your help. I just looked at the ONT realised the puppy and his ball had pulled out the power to the unit! Sorry for the hassle, I appreciate your help! 

Message 5 of 10

Hi blackicerose

Thanks for your reply.

The line test is clear.

Have you tried connecting a device directly at the ONT? (just so we can see if its a router fault)

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Debbie, it's FTTP263147 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi blackicerose

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Thank you very much. 

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Hi @blackicerose you've done the best thing and contacted the team here, your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.