cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Broadband speed.

tomormerod
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

I keep trying to check my broadband speeds and when i do you keep coming back to me with a problem and ask me to try again later. How many times do you want me to try in a week????????

i am fed up of trying and your system keeps going down.

Not vey good. T.Ormerod.

[Personal Information details removed for security reasons].

NOTHING IS HIGHLIGHTED AT ALL SO WHY TRY AGAIN??????????????????????????????

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi

Can you add your home phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so we can locate your account.

Also, you can check speeds via Sam Knows Speedtest  whilst we look into this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Staff will reply during the day, on this thread, @tomormerod.

I have removed your phone number and email address from public display - you should never put this information in the topic, especially when it's two key pieces that could be used by scammers.

Please check the forum guidelines. 

For staff to identify your account put your landline number in the profile area. Go via your avatar; settings....click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes