cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Connectivity Issues

Craig37
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hello, hoping someone might be able to advise. We have been with TalkTalk for around 13 years with no issues until a month or so when wifi stopped working in certain parts of the house. After discussions with TalkTalk they suggest upgrade to fibre 150 (at an additional cost) this was installed on 20/9 and we have had problems since. The modem will drop signal and we then lose connectivity around the house. I called and spoke to TalkTalk last night and they said a fault on the line and this would be fixed by open reach, today my wife who works from home has lost connectivity and it has impacted her working day. I’ve spoken to talktalk again tonight, spent around 50 minutes on a call with the solution to be sent a new modem as mine might be faulty, then after holding to transfer to another department I cut off and it came to 7pm and everyone has gone home. So i have another evening of unreliable broadband, another working day tomorrow interrupted for my wife and another call when I get home.

has anyone else had similar issues, I am so frustrated and disappointed by the issues.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

It will help staff identify your account if you complete your community forum profile details, @Craig37.

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu. Complete Personal Information. Scroll down and SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will respond during the day, so keep an eye on this thread for replies. (Any notifications are from a No Reply address, so always post back on this thread).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes