cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Contract renewal

caprichosa
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I received an email from TT yesterday reminding me that my current contract expires next month. It also showed 2 options available to me: 

Renew your Fibre 65 contract
£28.00 per month for 24 months

Or:

Upgrade to Full Fibre 150
£28.00 per month for 24 months

Unfortunately, in both cases, I am being asked to call 0800 093 7307 if I wish to proceed. As I am severely hearing-impaired, this is not an option.

I had hoped to be able to renew with one of those options via my online account, but it only shows a renewal price of £35 month!! Why are the offers which have been emailed to me not shown in my online account?

In the past, I have used Live Chat to renew my contract, but can no longer see this as an available option.

Any suggestions on how I can sort this without a phone call which I am incapable of making...?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Good news.

Thanks for letting us know.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 2 of 6

Thanks. I used the link and was lucky enough to be connected almost straight away. Have now sorted out my new contract.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks. I have just finished negotiating a new 24 month contract via Live Chat. It was a little stressful and frustrating (as usual!), but I got there in the end! 😁

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

@caprichosa, the offers via My Account are rarely the best available so do follow the advice. 

If not happy with the first offer, try again, as it can vary from agent to agent. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

If you wish to chat online, there is a link on this page.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/articles/our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

You may have to refresh during busy periods.

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).