cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

latest and greatest wifi router from talktalk

Message 6 of 6

Nice and simple, which is the latest and greatest router wireless router from TT? My current employer is having a bit of a moan about cyber security for remote (WFH) workers and has put the aging HG635 on their internal "at risk" list. (I assume due to age, there's nothing "wrong" with it, just old)

Looking for the FTTC/FTTP router rather than any ADSL router

I'm looking to get a replacement 2nd hand rather than be locked into another 18m/24m contract. I'm an Ex-employee (all those years ago!) I know how this works 😉

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

@kingarthur83rd ,

Clearly you don't know "how this works". These days they quite freely send out new routers to anyone who asks for them.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

a Wi-Fi hub should be with you within 48hrs.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

no questions asked?

Yes please. 😊

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Morning,

Would you like us to send a replacement router for you? This would be a Wifi Hub.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Your employer could always provide you with a router, seeing as they are the ones doing the moaning?  😉

But yes, the HG635 is a bit long in the tooth. You say you know how this works, but you have neglected to complete your community profile, click here and wait for the support team to respond. 

0 Likes