cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

Tonino
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I have waited two days for the digital voice adapter to work. Had the email saying .....Romano, congratulations, your full fibre service is live! We hope you enjoy all of the benefits of your full fibre connection. ... the internet works fine, however the voice adapter is still saying unregistered! what do i do i have no land line working now

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hello,

Thanks for confirming. Unfortunately not that I am aware of.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi Michelle, its still working thanks. I tried so many reboots in those three days not sure why it worked on the last one. Just hope it keeps stable, it was the blue phone symbol that would not switch on, yet i had emails saying the new fibre was active. One question which I expect a no on, I have the standard cordless set up phone which works on it and both phones work fine. I also have a unique bespoke phone that obviously cannot work as its not attached to the cordless network and cannot be piggy backed onto the voice adapter. Is there any device in the pipeline that will allow more than one phone to work from the Digital Voice Adapter? or a new voice adapter that could be feed to the existing telephone cable network built into the house that would activate the homes existing telephone network again so more than one phone works from it? I basically have telephone sockets in every room that are no longer active.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay and thanks for the update. Is the VOIP service still working ok since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Tonino
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

I rebooted for the umpteenth time today and it started working, which makes no sense unless it was coincidence that it worked just after i rebooted its been plugged in for 3 days rebooted a dozen times nothing. 

0 Likes

Tonino
Team Player
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Okay i have input it on personal information, please activate my DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER. At present only two of the 3 blue lights are on, the phone one is the one not working which indicates its not registered, though on my account the phone number is showing

Message 6 of 9

The whole point of the profile area is that it is only visible to you and staff, if you use the right areas.

So don't put any Private information in the "signature" or "about me" areas.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday during the day, so this may be on hold till after the weekend, @Tonino.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Tonino
Team Player
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Karl, if i post that on my community profile, wont anyone be able to see my account number? which section should i input it so only the support team can see it? Personal web page maybe?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Can you add the account number or FTTP number to your 'Community Profile' so we can locate your details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes