cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Eero router won't connect to internet

Hello247
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 56 of 56

Hi all, I had full fibre fitted on monday and given an eero router. None of our devices can connect to it. I'm desperate to get the internet back as my son has autism and need it for communication. Any ideas?

ABerry
0 Likes
55 REPLIES 55

Message 41 of 56

Its flashing red

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 42 of 56

Thanks, what colour is the light on the router?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 43 of 56

No I didn't at first but have since and now the LAN light is on

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 44 of 56

OK thanks, did you plug the Ethernet cable into the WAN port of the router (not one of the LAN ports)?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 45 of 56

All it says is divice version DG804W-2.T5

TALK TALK product

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 46 of 56

What make and model is your previous router?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 47 of 56

I've only got my previous router that the ethernet cable will fit into. Just tried that. Just has Pon and power light on now.

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 48 of 56

OK thanks. Could you try connecting a device directly to the ONT with and Ethernet cable, bypassing the eero, and check to see if you can then connect to the Internet 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 49 of 56

Lan, pon and power

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 50 of 56

OK thanks. I can see that you are on an Openreach circuit, could you just tell me which lights are on, on the ONT?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 51 of 56

I have updated my profile contacts etc

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 52 of 56

Hi Hello247,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 53 of 56

I had the same problem on my CityFibre connection as this & the TalkTalk forum staff here sorted it out very quickly. If it turns out to be caused by something else, they will get it sorted.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Hello247
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 54 of 56

Thank you 😊 Feel like no one is helping me to sort this.

ABerry
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 55 of 56

If your full fibre is provided by CityFibre, then you might need a profile change. I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?