cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Eero router won't connect to internet

Hello247
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 56 of 56

Hi all, I had full fibre fitted on monday and given an eero router. None of our devices can connect to it. I'm desperate to get the internet back as my son has autism and need it for communication. Any ideas?

ABerry
0 Likes
55 REPLIES 55

Message 21 of 56

Hi Hello247,

Just to confirm, has anyone been in contact with you since your last post?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 22 of 56

I am really sorry to see this, did nobody call as arranged? Unfortunately Karl and the rest of the support team here won't be back online again until Monday. In the meantime the best you can do is reach out to customer services directly:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes

Message 23 of 56

Sorry, but I'm now fuming! 5 days I have been left without internet. It was you guys that said I would be better off on full fibre. I'm losing income as work from home, my autistic son is struggling without being able to communicate as well as distressed, I'm having to pay for extra mobile data so we can try to do basic communication. I feel really let down that I have just been left. Please can someone help asap!

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 24 of 56

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 56

Ok thank you

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 26 of 56

Hi

I don't have a time, but advised the team it should be after 1pm.  I've been copied in on an email from the manager, requesting the agent who called you originally, to pick this up today.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 27 of 56

Hi Karl, do you know when someone will call me? I'm.on day 5 now of no internet connection. I desperately need this sorting.

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 28 of 56

Hi

OK, I've just emailed the team to advise.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 29 of 56

Please advise that I will not be available to take a call between 12 and 1pm as in an appointment

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 30 of 56

Hi

I've gone back to the Team to advise the new router has not resolved the issue and requesting they give you a follow up call asap.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 31 of 56

Hi, received new router and its not connecting to the internet either! Please can I speak to the fibre management team again please? Really stressed now...

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 32 of 56

Hi

That's great news, thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 33 of 56

Thank you Michelle and Chris. The team have been in contact and sending out a new router 😊

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 34 of 56

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've escalated this straight over to our Faults Escalation Team now and have asked that they look into this straightaway. I'll post back here as soon as we receive an update but it's possible that the team will contact you directly.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 35 of 56

Maybe. They told him his existing router was compatible. I tried the eero again this morning its still not working. Can I be sent out a different router urgently? Its becomming a real struggle with my boy who has autism and I work from home too. Its been 4 days without it and desperate to sort it. Can you help me withthat Chris? 😊

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 36 of 56

Hi Hello247,

Thanks for trying that. That router isn't one that we supply, was it provided by his previous provider?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 37 of 56

Hi chris, I've done it. Still the same. Maybe I just need a different router. My fiancee had his installed last week and he has this router and he is on talk talk full fibre, lives 1 road away and his appears to be working fine.

IMG-20240723-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240723-WA0000.jpg

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 38 of 56
0 Likes

Message 39 of 56

Do you mean retest the old router or the eero?

ABerry
0 Likes

Message 40 of 56

OK, could you switch the ONT off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. If it's then still not working I'll pass it over to our Future Fibre team for further investigation

Chris

0 Likes