cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Eero??

C_SP8
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

When I look at my account details it gives me dtails how to check information on my Eero router. I don't have one of these. ShouLd I have been sent one when I either upgraded to Fibre 150 3 years ago or when I renewed my contract 2022?    I know when my sister upgraded to Fibre 150 in 2022 she was sent an Eero.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning,

I'd recommend contacting our Loyalty Team directly as they may be able to offer you an eero as part of your package.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

@C_SP8, ground cable would be Fibre to the Premises. 

If your internet is using the traditional phone line it's not FTTP.

Hence Debbie-Talktalk asking about which service you have as there's both Fibre to the Cabinet and G.Fast available for the 150Mbps speeds.

This article explains the ultrafast connection (serviced by Openreach):

https://www.openreach.com/fibre-broadband/gfast-fibre-broadband

The Full Fibre 150 product would show the word Full in the package description and is data only.

Maybe best to wait for staff to return after the weekend, as it gets quite confusing. Several of the products have the same speed advertised regardless of whether they are Full Fibre (FTTP) or glorified copper etc.

2 products described here:

Screenshot_20240308-201740_Chrome.jpg

Full Fibre described here:

Screenshot_20240308-201817_Chrome.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

C_SP8
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Just looked it up I think I have FTTP.  My internet is throught the telephone line not ground cable

0 Likes

C_SP8
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Youve lost me there.  Are you speaking a foreign language? 🙂  I have an open reach box on my wall and my router is plugged into it

Does that help?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi C_SP8

Do you have a G.Fast connection or FTTC connection?

0 Likes