cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre Connection

Garry53
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

I have had the emails and new router dilevered . When can I expect notification of instalation ?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

You can call 0345 172 0088 as an existing customer and the teams can help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Garry53
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 11

How do i contact them .?I cannot find a Number.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

Unfortunately Openreach have closed the order down, so the only way forward if you do want to upgrade is to contact our sales / customer teams directly and place an order.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Garry53
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

I have  never recieved a SMS from Openreach. So I could not confirm an appointment . Can another SMS be sent ?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi

I've had an update from our provisioning teams.  They advise that Openreach sent an SMS to confirm an appointment but did not get a reply to confirm if this was acceptable, and subsequently cancelled the installation.

If FTTP is something you would like to upgrade to, give our Sales or Customer Teams  a call directly and they can discuss any current offers with you and get an installation date booked in.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

thanks for confirming, I'm checking with our provisioning teams, I'll let you know here as soon as they reply.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Garry53
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 7 of 11

This in relation to the free upgrade to fibre offer from Talktalk.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi

Was this in relation to an upgrade email you received, or did you call in and place an order for full fibre

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Garry53
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

I had the email in Sept telling me I would get a SMS message about instalation . The new routert was delivered 4 weeks ago . Since then I have heard nothing .

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi

did you agree an install date when you placed your order, or have you spoken to our fibre sales teams?

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes