cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet access regularly dropping (several times a day) - requires Router restart

WayneMar1970
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

The software on my router: (D-Link-DSL-3782) is up to date, but over the last few days needs to be power cycled several times a day in order to restore internet access over both wifi and ethernet.  In most cases all the lights on the Router remain green, however I am regularly presented with the 'lets get you connected' screen when trying to access the internet. Is the Router the problem? (Note: Router is plugged in to master Socket, which was installed next to the Router via a TalkTalk service)

Wayne. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Wayne

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Yes thank you.  So far looking good. I’ve returned the faulty item in the bag provided. 

cheers

wayne 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

Hi Wayne

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @nwilson992 

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

@nwilson992 If you start your own topic then the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

nwilson992
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

I've been having the same issue since Friday.

My router drops out and can take 10 mins to re-connect.

I run a TT fault check this morning and got an email to book an engineer.

When I click on the link and view the fault, the fault tracker is just a blank page with no options.

Fault ref: REP-12625183

Can someone help please? It's been dropping a few times every hour today with no way to get an update or progress this fault.

I've plugged my laptop into the router and logged in but there's no info on the router's dashboard. Just connected/disconnected status icons.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi Wayne,

I've ordered a router, it should be with you within a couple of working days. Please let us know how you get on

Chris