FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband

JLTomley
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

This is the 5th time i have been on chat and still my issue was not resolved. Firstly i had a problem with my billing and upgrade and now this is the 2nd day i have had no phone line, TV or internet at home i am paying for a service and expect to receive it. I have been a loyal customer with Talk Talk for many years and also recommended you to friends and family. i have asked for a call back and just keep getting generic messages on chat this is a joke and very poor customer service on your behalf. | am still getting emails with conflicting issues anyone else having any problems 

4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @JLTomley

Sorry for the problems, There is an open fault currently progressing with OpenReach. We can request an Update in 24 hours.

The bill has been amended, A credit of £23.05 was raised on the 11th. the emails only show the original produced amount not the amended version.

What is wrong with the contract?  

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Chris yes I have no service at all has been 2 days now and still am getting no where, had 2 more emails from Talk Talk today one asking for more money on a bill which was meant to be sorted out and another confirming my new contract which too was wrong. 

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi JLTomley,

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service.

Just to confirm, when you say you have no phone line, is your voice (telephone service) also not working? Is there a dial tone?

The order does appear to have completed but line test is showing router not in sync

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes