cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No WAN IP on eero set up

TonyRawcliffe
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

I am writing on behalf of my elderly parents who are both in their eighties with complex medical needs. They had talk talk UFO fitted on Wednesday 11/04/23. When we have tried to set up the eero it keeps showing NO WAN IP. To cut a long story short they have been left with no internet and no phone line. Had the usual run around from talk talk and got no where. I need an engineer to call back quickly. How do I achieve this

Tony
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Tony,

How are you getting on, is it still not working?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Staff are NOT on here at weekends, @TonyRawcliffe

Please stick with this thread however.

I will remove the one you started today. The only options at weekends are phone or Chat.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

TonyRawcliffe
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 11

So after over 3 hours on the phone and being cut off twice. This issue is not resolved. I simply need an engineer to vist my parents home. Can you organise this. It is a simple question 

Tony
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 11

Hi

can you add their contact number to the private notes section in your 'Community Profile' and I'll see if I can get them a call from the Fibre team.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Karl

Great to talk to you. I really hope you can help. No the number is not my parents number

Tony
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 11

Hi Tony

Is the number on your 'Community Profile' your phone number or your parents ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Thank you  for your advice. I have only turned to this forum in absolute desperation. Talk talk have left my elderly parents with no phone line and internet after a failed attempt to install their new system. I have tried to talk to them and just get passed from department to department. No one takes ownership of the problem. I was hoping they would respond on this forum.

Tony
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

@TonyRawcliffe, support on this forum is online only, and daytime, Monday to Friday. 

Add as many details as possible in your profile. You'll find the profile area by going via your avatar/name; settings.

Staff need to know who you are in Personal Information, and in Private Notes, at the end of that section add details of your parents' name, address, order number, account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

TonyRawcliffe
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

First 4 lights are on. No spares. This is an installation issue. Job should have been finished 

Tony
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Are all lights on the ONT green? Do you have another router you can try?

0 Likes