cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Poor Speed on Fibre65

TillyTrotter
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I have a Huweii 633 router and am getting below the guaranteed levels with Fibre 65.

Currently had a test done, and it came back as there is a problem, could someone please look into this for me?

Screenshot 2023-04-14 at 13-07-41 TalkTalk - Service Status.png
Tilly
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thank you Karl, hopefully this will resolve the issues I am having with speed.

Enjoy your day.

Tilly
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

A router has been ordered for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

TillyTrotter
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

That would be great Karl, and much appreciated. Maybe then, I will get the speed as promised.

Kind regards

Tilly
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

You have had that router for about 7 years, would you like to try a new router ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

TillyTrotter
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Apparently there is a test running at the moment, and I received an email to say that it was 'all good'. I have tried all of the suggestions, ie, switching router off for 20 mins etc, and there is another message on the complaints page telling me that the problem is still being investigated.

Could it be an old router do you think?

Tilly
0 Likes

TillyTrotter
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Karl,

Do you mean by using the cable to the router and my laptop? The router is in my hall, so that wouldn't be a solution for me at all.

Tilly
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Are your devices using WiFi, Have you tested with a device that is wired to the router ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes