cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Poor wifi connection on fast 5364 router

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

We have poor wifi  on all devices ie phones and firestick , unfortunatley we have to reboot router 5 -6 times a day for the wifi to connect, we have never have had any issues with talk talk before, can someonw pls  advise, we have done all the usual testing

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

I'll get an addressed returns bag out to you for the old router.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 2 of 6

Hi all got new router, there is a bag with it do i return the old one  but there is no address in it to return

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Fizza
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Thank you Karl

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I'm not seeing wifi congestion, so I want to swap out the router to see if it's playing up. One is on the way to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes