cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Renewal of contract

JAKE12
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

My fibre 65 contract ended 22- 9-23.  I phoned on 13-9-23 and an advisor  told me a good

offer was full fibre, ftth, and I agreed a new contract with an install on 28-9-23.

Next day, 14-9-23, I phoned again and cancelled the full fibre contract and asked to

change to a similar contract to the one running out.

I was passed between advisors and was told the ftth has been cancelled but l could

not talk about a new contract for a week, why not there and then l don't  know. The advisor said he would call me back on Friday 22-9-23 to arrange a new contract No such 

call was received so I phoned to check the reason. An advisor told me the contract for ftth had not been cancelled but she would do so. I asked again about my new contract but

was told again it could not be done yet. I asked for a confirmation email regarding cancellation but, guess what, no email. Today I have had an email from Yodel saying they are delivering a parcel from you on Thursday next, why I don't  know.

Openreach have sent me many emails rgarding installtion but they finally

agreed not to turn up on Thursday. 

I phoned Talktalk again today and the advisor told me to refuse the Yodel parcel and, if Openreach turn up tell them they're not required.

Again I asked about a new contract and was told someone would call me back. I asked for a confirmation email and once again no call back and no email.

At my age I can do without any stress.

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes, thank you, problem solved with the help of Adam. A little more costly than last time but that's  life today.

Many thanks once again.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi JAKE,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi JAKE12

The Full fibre order has been stopped, I suspect a renewal order couldn't be put through until that order was cancelled, I would suggest you call the loyalty team again on 03451720088 and request a renewal it should be possible now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused   

0 Likes