FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segemcom FAST 5364 - Port forwarding

bony123
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi

We are having issue adding a port forwarding rules.  it says "Operation could not complete, something wrong happed"

on the LAN/DHCP setting, If the subnet is default (192.168.1.0/24) it works. But If we use any other subnet eg 192.168.198.0/24 it comes up with that error. Can someone help please

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 1 of 7

Strictly speaking, this forum is only for residential customers only, for all business support, please visit:-

https://supportcentre.talktalkbusiness.co.uk/home

However, I will try & help you. From your description, I assume that you trying to change the router's IP address? Depending on your current firmware & the business versions of this router use different ones to the residential router. Have you tried doing it like this:-

1. Remove any DHCP Reserved IP addresses

2. Change the DNS address handed out by DHCP

3. Change the router’s IP address & DHCP IPv4 Pool Start & End ranges to match.

Thank you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

bony123
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

I have updated the details and we are business customer 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi bony123,

Thanks for updating your profile, are you TalkTalk business customer or TalkTalk residential?

Chris

0 Likes

bony123
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

Morning I have updated the profile as requested 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Morning,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile, @bony123.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday. Please look out for their reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.