cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

TT Digital Adapter + eero

FlashGordon
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

The Adapter should show three solid blue lights when it is Registered and Available.Mine shows the Phone light slow blinking which indicates; You’ve got a voicemail. This is false, calling 1571 tells me that I have zero messages.

I have used TT’s free voicemail service for many years and wish to continue.

I don’t know whether I am Registered or not. I have rebooted both the Adapter and the Eero but no change.

Please help.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

FlashGordon
Chat Champion
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for your suggestion - it worked.

I deleted the message I had sent from my mobile as you suggested and the phone light still blinked because there were thee more messages remaining which had no content.  
When these had been removed and  the DECT phone returned to its cradle, the solid blue lights status returned on the Adapter.

It had worked fine when I first installed the Adapter, but after tidying up the layout of boxes and cables with some rebooting, status light blinking started.

Actually, the blinking light on the Adapter is a far better indication of a voicemail messages than previous landline method of taking the phone off its cradle and pressing the Call button to check for an intermittent tone.

Gordon

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi FlashGordon,

Can I confirm, has this only just started happening? Could you try leaving a new voicemail on your home phone and then listen and delete the voicemail to see if this clears the lights please.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes