cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Talk talk website down and no internet in MK42 area

Amelia8
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 24

Since midnight today talktalk.co.uk website is down and since yesterday I lost my g.fast service. 

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Hi Amelia,

I'm really glad to hear this and thanks for letting us know 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 24

Hi

Yes its stable and would appear to be fixed by all means I can verify

Many Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24

Morning,

The outage has now been fully resolved. I've also re-checked your connection stats and the line test is now clear and the connection looks stable for 5 days. Has your connection been ok since last week?

Thanks

Michelle

Message 4 of 24

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. I'm still chasing this for an update on the outage.

Michelle

Message 5 of 24

Hi Amelia,

I've checked and the outage has not fully closed as yet. I've asked the team now for an update on this and will post back shortly.

Michelle

Message 6 of 24

Internet was out on Monday and Tuesday night.  Since This morning the issue appears to be fixed. 

Speed test results are fine, but still unable to run the TalkTalk connection test tool to confirm. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Morning

Internet was out on Monday and Tuesday night.  Since This morning the issue appears to be fixed. 

Speed test results are fine, but still unable to run the TalkTalk connection test tool to confirm. 

screencapture-support-talktalk-co-uk-fault-timeline-REP-14007164-2024-02-28-09_55_33.png
0 Likes

Message 8 of 24

Morning Amelia,

How has your connection been since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

Message 9 of 24

Hi Amelia8,

How has it been since your last post?

Chris

Message 10 of 24

Lost Internet on 24/02 around 6PM  Service resumed 25/02 around 9AM

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

as of 14:20 internet is back again 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24

I noticed internet was out around 3 am today and is still out. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 24

Hi Amelia,

Thanks for the update and hopefully the fault has been fully resolved. We'll check back in with you on Monday morning just to ensure that everything is ok.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 14 of 24

Morning  Michelle

Just got the following update from Openreach:

the latest update the task linked with an Major Service Outage & incident ID AF-IE-2321479459).Incident Title-faulty primary cross connection point . 247 end users are affected . The earliest possible Completion Date is 23/02/24, 

From 10:14 today I have the internet is back and hopefully stays that way. as yesterday the Internet was back around 17.30 for about an hour and then went out until now.

Thanks

Amelia 

0 Likes

Message 15 of 24

Good morning Amelia,

No additional updates as yet. I'll check this again this afternoon.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 16 of 24

Morning Amelia,

I've checked back in with the team now and Openreach are still working to resolve this fault. The estimated completion date is now 23/02. I'll check this again first thing in the morning for any additional updates.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 17 of 24

Good afternoon,

No additional updates as yet. We'll keep monitoring this and will post back as soon as we have a further update.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 18 of 24

Hi Amelia,

I'll check again later on today for an update on this fault for you.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 19 of 24

Morning,

Thank you. It is showing that there is a possible outage in your area so I've contacted our Network Team for an update now and will post back as soon as I have more information to share.

EDIT - The team have advised that Openreach are working to resolve the fault and the estimated completion date is currently 21/02.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 20 of 24

Updated with the account number and telephone number

0 Likes