cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Unable to Login to My Account

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

For the last few days I have been unable to login to My Account. I am taken to a Bad Request or Error page. I have been unable to access my August Bill. I thought this would be a short-term problem, but it doesn't seem to be.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 2 of 15

Good to know you're back in control. Did the advice I gave 10 days ago in my first reply not work first time round?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 15

I was away last week without my computer/laptop, so I've only now been able to follow your advice. 

I've cleared the cache and deleted the data and history. I've now been able to login to my Account.

Thanks Arne

Message 4 of 15

Ok so that indicates its a problem on the laptop the general steps to follow are 

1. Clear cache. Remove your browser data and history. ...
  2. Switch to the Incognito window.
  3. Ensure your browser is upto date

Message 5 of 15

I've now been able to login using my tablet, but still can't access the account on my laptop.

The result is the same error page as before.
0 Likes

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 15
I've now been able to login using my tablet, but still can't access the account on my laptop.
The result is the same error page as before.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

What device are you using, ie laptop/tablet,  if you have more than 1 can you test on each device. 

0 Likes

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 15

The link Iands on the login page. When I complete the process it brings up the following page.

Not Found

The requested URL /dashboard was not found on this server.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 10 of 15

https://click.talktalk.co.uk/f/a/xdM1LnzJOblcCtwf5YP1oQ~~/AAAAAQA~/RgRmveKcP0RZaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGFsa...

The above link is the one included in the email advising me that my August Statement was ready.

Since last contacting you I have restarted my router which has improved my Wi-Fi speed, but I am still unable to access My Account.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Can you post the link your are using, My Account had issues last week but that has been resolved. 

0 Likes

brock
Team Player
Private Message
Message 12 of 15

I have tried logging in with Google and Edge Browsers. Both browsers go through the motions of the process but each lands on a not found page.

Any further suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Hi brock

Can you try a different browser? 

Thank you.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

It's the case that some customers have recently been experiencing login issues with MyAccount. MyAccount is now offline for corrective maintenance and you can track updates on the  Service Status page. 

Hopefully now resolved as whilst replying here the login issue appears to have been corrected. So, if you can try again and let us know that you can successfully login. If still having trouble do try a different browser or clear cache and cookies / reset the browser to make sure there's no cached content being presented and no corrupt cookies preventing a correct login. Cookies must be retained and not deleted for authentication to work as expected.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes